I’m sooo over it…
You’ve been a thorn in my side for too long
So I’m chucking you 2s
It’s time for me to move along…
We started off so good together
But now I’m letting you go
There’re lots of reasons for our break-up
Some only you & I know
With all the pleasure you brought
There was also much pain
But I’ve learned my lesson
I’m never F’ing with you again…
It feels good to let you go
No more drama or suspense
And if anyone asks what happened to us
I’ll refer to it in the past tense
I cannot allow
Your torment of me to continue
So I’m getting off this emotional rollercoaster
And changing the venue
You were never good for me,
Only gave me passing moments of pleasure
Those times were too brief
And the bad times were beyond measure
I told you I was leaving…
We weren’t meant to get along
I’m handing you walking papers
Time for you to get gone
It’s been a long time coming
You’ve been full of theatrics and carelessness
So goodbye 2010
DEUCES!!!! You won’t be missed!
Copyright GL21 12/28/2010

No comments:
Post a Comment