“I bet it sucks to be you right now…”
I believed all your lies
I was such a fool,
Didn’t expect us to work out
Just figured we’d at least be cool
You just stood there
And watched me burn
Taught me an important lesson
One that I needed to learn
You are the worst kind of person
One that lives life without regret
Through your actions I’ve seen the real you
And that’s something I won’t ever forget
Understand that Karma’s a Bitch
What goes around definitely comes back
But you don’t recognize this
You still think this world is flat…
It took a while to close the chapter
Even longer to finish your book
But now I’m on to the next one
And not giving yours a second look
You dropped your dime
And it got picked up
And now you're S.O.L
You know..Shit Outta Luck
What you tossed aside
And it got picked up
And now you're S.O.L
You know..Shit Outta Luck
What you tossed aside
Was gladly accepted
What you thought was worthless
Was cheerfully respected
You treated me so wrong
You were the worst I ever had…
But she’s not you…
And I’m so glad…
Copyright 2011© GL21

I think this is best song in a decade. But seriously eff that fat hoe.
ReplyDelete