Sunday, June 10, 2012

What You Sow...




Full Circle

“When will they realize this world is round, not flat…”

Everyone told me not to fool with you
But I went against the grain
Believing all of your lies about
Never causing me pain

But you did cause me to suffer
She may have broken my heart
But you were much worse, you see
You ripped my soul apart

Spiritual wounds cut deep
But I display no outward signs
Except the sadness I experience
Every now and then when I close my eyes

Sometimes you haunt my dreams
As if you are trying to reach out to me
But as foolish as I once was towards you
I know now what you're about, you see

So I have to ignore those phantoms
They are of a season long since passed
But there's a blessing in every lesson
I learned from dealing with your trifling ass

You may not see it now
Hell you might not even care
But heed this final warning I give you
It's something I felt I should share

You get what you give
And what you do to others comes back
Karma is indeed an angry bitch
And that heifer packs mean bitchslap

So don’t think this world is flat
And what we do to others doesn't matter
Because when things come full circle
It will be time for your world to shatter.

I just hope it was all worth it…

Copyright © GL21 3/1/2012 


No comments:

Post a Comment