Saturday, August 6, 2011

...and

Here's one of my favorites from last year...






We touch,
 &…
Something comes over me
I feel this incredible sensation
For You, 
it’s a short burst of energy

We embrace, 
&…
My mind starts to race
I don’t ever want to let You go
For You, 
it’s only the right time & place

We kiss, 
&…
It sets my soul on fire
I want You to be mine forever
For You, 
it’s only a momentary desire

We lay, 
&…
I cannot believe it’s true
It’s everything I’d hoped for
For You, 
it’s just something to do

We kiss, (again) 
&…
Now it doesn’t feel the same way
I want to talk about it but….
For You, 
there’s nothing to say

We embrace, (again) 
&…
My heart beats fast
I know that our time is short
For You, 
it wasn’t meant to last

We leave, 
&...
I tearfully say my goodbye
I can’t wait to see You again but
For You, 
it’s all been a lie…

For You, 
I gave my all 
&…
For You, 
I gave my trust 
&…
For You, 
I gave my heart 
&…
In return,
You gave me lust…

Copyright© GL21 9/26/2010







No comments:

Post a Comment