My phone is blowing up…
It’s 2:17 in the morning
At least 14 messages now…
I should be asleep snoring
But she keeps on trying
Calling and sexting my phone
My mind knows I shouldn’t answer
But my body doesn’t want to be alone
OMG that last text
You wanna do WHAT to me????
Damn why’d you have to go and say that
You’ve piqued my curiosity….
I don’t wanna make that trip tonight
It’s at least 35 minutes across town
But if I do get up and go
We both know what’s going down
You got a room where???
You know I love the Embassy
You know you are so wrong
Why are you doing this to me?
Got me thinking now
It would be good to go and play
But if I do make that drive…
It can only turn out one way
Now don’t be shy
When I come to that door
Just let me in & let’s get down
You (already) know what I’m here for…
Copyright © GL21 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment