No Strings
I can't believe it
Words truly can't convey...
The shock of this moment
Got me feeling some type of way...
How did I allow this
It's not my fault this time...
You got caught up in the moment
Told you not to cross that line...
I knew I wasn't ready
But you were so insistent...
The attraction between us I can't deny
My psyche just wasn't that resistant...
Now you've gotta deal
With this creature you just had to unleash...
I told you that I'm quite intense
And now you must contend with the beast...
Made me go there
Told you I go oh so hard in the paint...
Now you're being dismissive
But a one night stand this ain't...
You touched my body
And I bore my soul...
Tried to leave before I awoke
See, now that's just getting old...
Can't have it both ways
We're doomed to fail it seems...
No matter how hard we try
Just Can't walk away without strings...
I can't believe it
Words truly can't convey...
The shock of this moment
Got me feeling some type of way...
How did I allow this
It's not my fault this time...
You got caught up in the moment
Told you not to cross that line...
I knew I wasn't ready
But you were so insistent...
The attraction between us I can't deny
My psyche just wasn't that resistant...
Now you've gotta deal
With this creature you just had to unleash...
I told you that I'm quite intense
And now you must contend with the beast...
Made me go there
Told you I go oh so hard in the paint...
Now you're being dismissive
But a one night stand this ain't...
You touched my body
And I bore my soul...
Tried to leave before I awoke
See, now that's just getting old...
Can't have it both ways
We're doomed to fail it seems...
No matter how hard we try
Just Can't walk away without strings...
Copyright © GL21 2014

No comments:
Post a Comment