Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Question And Answer

Because "&" was such a fan favorite. I decided to write "?" (Question) and "!" (Answer) as sort of a before and after. Enjoy...

?

I look at You…
But You don’t look at me
I ask myself the question….
Am I missing out on my Destiny?

I talk with You…
But You aren’t feeling me
I ask myself the question….
Am I missing a perfect Opportunity?

I reach for You….
But You don’t respond to me
I ask myself the question…
Am I being too Pushy?

I feel pain from You…
But You deny help from me
I ask myself the question…
Am I able to leave You Be?

I reach for You (again)…
And now You take my hand
So I ask You the question…
Could You see me being Your Man?

I talk to You (again)…
And now You communicate
So I ask You the question…
Could You believe in Fate?

I look at You (again)…
And now You stare at me
So I ask myself a final question….
Could You love what You See?


&
We touch,
 &…
Something comes over me
I feel this incredible sensation
For You, 
it’s a short burst of energy

We embrace, 
&…
My mind starts to race
I don’t ever want to let You go
For You, 
it’s only the right time & place

We kiss, 
&…
It sets my soul on fire
I want You to be mine forever
For You, 
it’s only a momentary desire

We lay, 
&…
I cannot believe it’s true
It’s everything I’d hoped for
For You, 
it’s just something to do

We kiss, (again) 
&…
Now it doesn’t feel the same way
I want to talk about it but….
For You, 
there’s nothing to say

We embrace, (again) 
&…
My heart beats fast
I know that our time is short
For You, 
it wasn’t meant to last

We leave, 
&...
I tearfully say my goodbye
I can’t wait to see You again but
For You, 
it’s all been a lie…

For You, 
I gave my all 
&…
For You, 
I gave my trust 
&…
For You, 
I gave my heart 
&…
In return,
You gave me lust…






!

I think to myself…
“It’s happening again!”
But some things you can’t prevent, &
The Truth is causing the pain…

I say to You…
“What is this thing exactly?
I’m really crazy about You!”
But Your Truth is You don’t want me…

I think to myself…
“It’s all been a lie!”
But the smoking gun is there, &
The Truth is hard to deny…

I say to You
“What exactly do you want?
I’m really feeling You!”
But Your Truth is that You don’t…

I think to myself…
“It’s not my fault this time!”
But the deed has been done, &
The Truth is no longer sublime…

I say to You…
“What can I do to win Your heart?
I’m really serious about You!”
But Your Truth is that we’ve grown apart…

I think to myself…
“It’s going to be over soon!”
But You won’t say anything, &
The Truth has left the room…

Copyright © 2010 GL21 1/17/2011






No comments:

Post a Comment